GPPH S.C. KRZYSZTOF RZEŹNIK, WIESŁAW PIECHOTA, UL. WOJSKA POLSKIEGO 3, WITHIN BRW AREA, HALL K3, 39-300 MIELEC
- 1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- 1. This policy applies to the Website operating under the url address: www.gpph.pl
2. The website operator and personal data administrator is: GPPH S.C. Krzysztof Rzeźnik, Wiesław Piechota with headquarters in 39-300 Mielec, ul. Wojska Polskiego 3, company premises are based BRW, hall K3.
Company details: NIP/EUROPEAN VAT NUMBER: PL8172185047, the statistical identification numer i.e. REGON: 368399534
- 3. The operator's e-mail contact address: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- 4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- o Query handling by the online form
- o Presentation of the offer or information
6. The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- 1. Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator's systems.
- 2. By saving cookie files in end devices.
- 2. SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS USED BY THE OPERATOR
- 1. The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- 2. An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- 3. HOSTING
- 1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's servers: www.nazwa.pl
- 4. YOUR RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE USE OF DATA
- 1. In order to fulfill the obligations arising from the provisions on the protection of personal data and to ensure real data protection, the Operator appointed a Data Protection Inspector.
- 2. The Data Protection Inspector is: Anna Kagan address: ul. Wojska Polskiego 3, 39-30 Mielec electronic contact: [email protected], landline: 17 583 30 10.
3. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- o authorized employees and co-workers who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- o companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- 4. Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
5. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- o access to personal data concerning you,
- o correcting the data,
- o deletion
- o processing restrictions,
- o and data transfer.
- 6. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- 7. The Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- 8. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to operate the Website.
- 9. In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- 10. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
- 5. INFORMATION SUBMITED VIA ONLINE FORMS
- 1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- 2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- 3. In some cases, the website may save information facilitating the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- 4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
- 6. ADMINISTRATOR LOGS
- 1. Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
- 7. IMPORTANT MARKETING TECHNIQUES
- 8. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- 2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- 3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- 1. maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- 2. achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- 5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- 6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- 8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Polskiego 3, 39-300 Mielec
GPS: N50.311589, E21.464017
+48 795 022 322
Calls answerred 7.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m., Monday to Friday